DOWNLOAD TO ACCESS THIS COURSEThe course is designed to provide students with the ability to understand basic information systems practice like electronic software and managing electronic spread sheets. The course also covers accounting applications and capital budgeting analysis including use of techniques like; NPV, IRR and using the solver to come up with-optimal decisions. It looks at Electronic spread sheets and other pertinent software, financial statements analysis, and linear programming.
- ISP: Electronic Spreadsheets FREE 02:00:00
- ISP: Financial Statements Analysis FREE 01:00:00
- ISP: Balance Sheet Analysis FREE 01:00:00
- ISP: Cash Flows Statement Analysis FREE 01:20:00
- ISP: Capital Budgeting Techniques/Methods FREE 01:20:00
- ISP: Linear Programming FREE 01:20:00