Most funded projects these days require that proper documentation of projects be done. This training will help participants to acquire skills and knowledge to document projects and programs to identify the best practice, to identify and describe the lessons learned, most significant changes, write case stories and document key achievements including impacts or outcomes. The objective of this course is to help participants to acquire skills and knowledge to better capture, package and share stories of impact of project interventions and document key achievements to influence policy and replication.
- ED: EFFECTIVE DOCUMENTATION FREE 01:00:00
- ED: Using documented best practices to influence change FREE 06:30:00
- ED: Introduction to documentation Unlimited
- ED: Documentation methodologies Unlimited
- ED: Capturing best practices Unlimited
- ED: Identifying most significant changes Unlimited
- ED: Documenting case stories Unlimited